July 2017 Fireworks!


















July is one of my favourite months of the year. Filled with food, games,sparklers, laughter and family. I feel like this is the one month where families really spend a lot of time with each other.  Even though my family is spread across the country, I got to spend time with my pseudo family. My ward family. On the 4th me and a few friends went up to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi to go watch the fireworks. It was absolutely beautiful and spectacular. We had a really good view. I said this last year, but I feel like fireworks kind of tell a story with all the buildup and then the finale is sort of the climax or the big event in the story or movie. I love fireworks. Last week was Pioneer day here in Utah. Pioneer day is commemorating the first group of pioneers to come to Salt Lake City. It's a big thing out here and there's lots of food and fireworks. It's a lot of fun. mSo we all went to see fireworks and listen to music and eat food. I had fun. We also played some games as well. It was good to hang out with everyone and just chill out. I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in-store for me because it's been a pretty good one so far. 



Sorry for the short post but I think the pictures say it all. Thank you for checking out my post and hope you enjoyed it! I cannot believe how fast the summer's going. Before we know it, it will be fall time again, which I'm very excited about.



Cheers, 
Tasha Siera xx





Comments

Popular Posts