Hello Fall!🍁


Hey Guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long but i have been super busy.

Fall has got to be one of my favourite times of the year. Cute clothes, warm drinks, pumpkins, cold weather & bonfire nights. I love it when the air gets colder and I get to wear fluffy sweaters. One of my favourite things to do during Fall is going to a pumpkin patch and picking one to carve. Every year around this time some of my friends and I go to a place called Cornbelly's and eat great food, get lost in the cor  maze and look at pumpkins. Its so much fun. This year I hope to go back. I'm so excited for what's to come this season. General Conference os this weekend and I'm so pumped about that. I also plan on carving pumpkins with my friends. I also want to do some festive blog posts during this month of fun things I get up to.

                  I hope you guys are excited for some fall themed posts and are ready for Halloween!! Let the spookiness begin!!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»
                         

                         Cheers,
                         Tasha Siera

Comments

Popular Posts