To That Night in Salt Lake.....Patrick Droney St. Paddy's Day '22

 


There's a quote that I love. "Sudden plans are always the best ones, and with the best memories. I'm not usually a super spontaneous person but this year I said that I was going to get more out of my comfort zone and make more memories. I found Patrick's music at the beginning of this month and fell in love. At the time of me finding his music, his new song " All Loved Out" was about to be released and the snippets we got all over social made me so excited and wanting to hear the whole song.  When the song came out on the 11th, I had it on repeat all day long. I said to myself after I heard. " I wonder if he's going on tour?" Sure enough when I looked at his Instagram, I saw that he was already on tour, and even better that he was coming to Salt Lake City. Cut to a week later St. Patrick's Day the night of the concert, I bought one of the last tickets to his show, took a Lyft up to SLC to The State Room. I get to the venue, not knowing what kind of night that I was in for. I had no expectation for how this night was going to go, all I knew was that I was excited to see him live. When he came on stage I couldn't believe it. From the first strum of his electric guitar, I knew that this was going to be a night I wasn't going to forget. He started off the set with The Wire which was just amazing and I was still in shock that I was seeing him that night. It was a roller coaster of emotions that night. From The Wire to Glitter to On Your way Home, I was either crying or dancing like nobody was watching. Regardless, I was having so much fun. I didn't want the night to end. At the end of the night , I was lucky enough to meet him and get a picture with Patrick. It was a great night and a great was to start off my Birthday weekend. Patrick once again, you were absolutely amazing and I hope you come back to Utah again soon!.


Here are some pictures from my night in Salt Lake:





















Cheers, Tasha Siera xx

Comments

Popular Posts