Fall & Winter Photoshoot!!!


šŸFall & Winter Photoshoot!⛄













Photos courtesy of: Allison Foster
Fall. 
Apple picking, bonfires, cute clothes, late-nights with friends, pumpkin pie, colder nights, and Thanksgiving. Yep it's that time of year again .......Autumn!!! I absolutely love the way the world looks when the leaves change and when the air gets crisper. It makes me so happy because with Fall I know that in a short time, Winter will be here and then before we know it , Christmas will be here as well. Winter is my favourite season by far but, Autumn is a very close second. The apple cider, the food and the cute programmes on TV. Growing up and still to this day I would always watch the classic Halloween/Fall movies like Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, the Halloween episode of Charlie Brown. I would also dance round the house to the classics such as Michael Jackson's Thriller, and Monster Mash and This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I had so much fun as a kid and I still have fun now even though I'm 24 turning 25 in four months. I haven't had  newer photographs on Social Media of me  in awhile so I figured it was time to get some done. My wonderful friend Allison took these pictures and some Christmassy pictures as well. She did an amazing job!! Well Done Alli!!












Dreaming of a White Christmas

Photos courtesy of: Allison Foster

Christmas is by far my favourite Holiday ever. Always has been, ever since I was a little girl. Each year around November, I get super excited because I know that Christmas is near. I love the clothes during winter. Sweaters, leg warmers, beanies, and boots.The anticipation of snow, the smells of cookies, food and scent of pine in the air.The hustle and bustle of people shopping for gifts. Holiday music playing everywhere. The world looks almost magical with a blanket of snow. I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of snow. We do have a love/hate relationship but I still love it every year. Especially the first legit snowfall of the season. The stillness, the quiet & the sparkle of the streetlights hitting the snow has got to be the best thing about the beginning of Winter. It's been forever since I've had holiday pictures done of me so I thought with the Christmas Season upon us, that I would have some done. I could go on & on abut how much I love both Fall & Winter but, this would be a very long post. 

It's been so long since I've posted and I'm so glad that I'm back and look out for another post very soon! As well as some more festive posts coming December! I'm getting a new laptop soon. So in 2018, I will be re-designing my blog so get ready for more frequent blog posts!! I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you very soon!!

Cheers,
Tasha Siera :)

Comments

Popular Posts