22 Things I'm Thankful for: Thanksgiving 2018






           
 It's that time of year again where you eat your weight in food, wait countless hours for that one special item on your list and most of all and my favourite part of the day..SPENDING TIME WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE MOST! That's right IT'S THANKSGIVING!!!

          Every year I get excited to spend time with my family/friends, but its the one day of the whole year where I can eat a whole load of food and not get judged! I can't even tell you what my favourite food is during Thanksgiving because it's all so so good. I do have to say that the mashed-stuffing-gravy combo is insanely good and I highly recommend you guys try it. It takes like heaven! But a close second has to be Pumpkin pie. A slice of that and a heaping of redi whip.....yum. While food is great and puts me into a right old food coma every year, there are plenty of things I'm thankful for this year. And so I thought I would share 22 things I'm thankful for this year!! Enjoy!!

1. I'm so grateful for the friends that I have!!
 They have been there for me through thick & thin. They are hilarious so they always keep me laughing. They are the reason I am who I am today. So thank you from the bottom of my heart to those of you who have helped make this year amazing! Love you guys so much. I won't embarrass you by name but...you know who you are.

2. This Gospel.
I'd be so lost without it. I wouldn't have gotten through this last year or even the past 8 almost 9 years if it wasn't for this amazing Church. It's made me stronger. It's made me believe in something so great again. But mostly it's kept me alive at times where I just wanted to give up on life. I wish I could go back to age 13/14 and tell myself that life will get better I promise. Whilst I have had my ups and downs especially this year, I have never doubted my love for the Saviour or HIS love for me.

3. Chocolate
Enough said.

4. Music.
I've said this time and time again but Music has been my lifesaver my whole life. Its changes my mood. I love discovering new  music and that feeling you get the first time you listen to it. Many years ago When I was in High School I had a moment that I will never forget. In that moment, I fell in love with music and I haven't stopped since. I fall more in love with music every day.  The bands Houndmouth and The 1975 will always be the bands I go to if i want to relax or that will bring me a calming feeling.

5. My Health
Although I need to start eating better.

6.  Comfy sweaters.
It's like hugging a cloud.

7. Hugs
It's literally the best thing ever.

8. Stan Lee & the Marvel Cinematic Universe he created. 
I can never thank him enough for bringing my all time favourite superhero to life....Spider-Man. 

9. Temples
One of my only safe places I have. 

10.  Having a steady job. 
I would be homeless without one wouldn't I?

11. Love 
Need I say more?

12. Food.
Glorious

13. Freedom 
Proud to live in America

14. Laughter

15. Snow
Don't hate me

16. Kisses

17. Puppies
They are the cutest friggin things ever!

18. The little things
ice cream, deep chats,  photography etc...

19. Sunny Days
We had many of these days this summer. It just makes me so much happier!

20. Books
I love living in a different world for awhile.

21. Hot chocolate
It's just so damn good right?!

Last but not least.....

22. Being Alive
Considering the people I've lost in the last 2 years, I now appreciate each day I'm blessed with. I've had my bad days yes, but the good out way the bad.


I'm so blessed to have the things and the people that are in my life. I will never be able to thank them enough for all that they have done for me. I love you all oh so much. Kisses!!

Stay tuned for Christmassy posts in December!

Cheers, 
Tasha xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts