Mapleton Fireworks w/Friends!









I love summer. Having fun on the beach, surfing, hot dogs and spending time with friends and family. That's what the summer is for. I love the sunsets, the smell of the air, the clothes. I also love how family and friends  spend more time with each other.  Yesterday, I went to go see fireworks with Hannah and her family. We went down to Mapleton to this field and hung out, played some card games, and danced the night away. A band also played some songs o help celebrate the day.  The around 9:30pm, the fireworks started and i was amazed by the show before me. All the bright colors, the shapes , the patterns they were making. It's almost like they were telling a story or something. It was mesmerizing. Above are some photos I took of the night , and below is  a group picture of the people who went. 

I had so much fun that day and I look forward to may more fun times this summer!!
I hope you enjoyed my blogpost and look out for my Warped tour 2016 post!!

xoxo,
Tasha Siera





Comments

Popular Posts