Warped Tour 2016!!







Yesterday, I woke up at 6am  to go to   Vans Warped Tour 2016 in Salt Lake City. For those of you who don't know what that is, I'll give you a brief summary. Warped Tour is a sort of Music Festival that comes round every summer where artists play on different stages.  It's like the punk alternative version of the infamous Coachella. It's a lot of fun and they tour the country. I've been lucky enough to go this year and bring along a few friends as well. Here are some photos that me and my friends took throughout he day.

























Me and Amy Curtis with Young Guns

When me, Hannah, Amy, and Richard got to Warped Tour, we got a map of the park and decided what bands we were going to see at what times. But while we were in line waiting to go in, this guy from a band I later found out was from Too Close to Touch, were talking to us and told us that they were performing and we told him that we would come and watch his set. So when we were waiting for them to go on, it was about 11:45am around this time, I heard a familiar band but I couldn't tell who it was. So I went over to their stage because they were right next door, and it turned out to be  Young Guns. A band who are simply incredible!!  Back when Kolby and I were dating, he introduced me to this band and I loved them.  I was only going to stay for a song or two, but I ended up staying for the entire set! They are just as great live as they are on their album. They are an Alternative Rock band that I recommend everyone to go and have a listen to.
 


WE THE KINGS
Photo creds: Hannah Curtis























We The Kings was absolutely incredible! Last time I saw them live was almost 10 years ago, so it was good to see them again!! Their set was so cool.  I also was in the second row ! They got the crowd participating as well. At one point they asked us if it would be cool if they filmed a music video. Without hesitation the crowd said yes! They played a few of their hit songs such as Check Yes Juliet, Sad Song, Say You Like Me, Just Keep Breathing and She Takes me High. My favourite song the played would have to be She Takes Me High. The crowd was on such a high with excitement with each song they played. At one point I stopped taking pictures and just took in the moment. It was electric. I don't think I will forget the feeling I had in that crowd! 











TOO CLOSE TO TOUCH
































Photo creds: Hannah Curtis

AGAINST THE CURRENT
Taken by me

Photo Creds: Hannah Curtis


taken by me


Mayday Parade
Photo creds: Hannah Curtis


WATERPARKS
Taken by: me

















Hannah and I 
Taken by: Hannah Curtis 

Warped Tour Outfit

Me, Hannah and Richard

The  Warped Crew
Amy and I during We The Kings

Me with the Vans Truck


I had so much fun at Warped Tour 2016! It was incredible, raging, insane, and so much more. I am so happy with the people I went with; they made it so much more gnarly. I can't wait until next summer for the next one!! Thanks to all the bands that made it one RAGING night!!



I hoped you enjoyed this post. It took forever to write, but it was worth it!! This has got to be my favourite post so far!! 
Look forward to more posts to come!!


xoxo,
Tasha Siera




Comments

Popular Posts