Seeing The 1975!


   

Last week I drove up to Salt Lake City with my friends to go see The 1975 at the Complex. It  was honestly one of the best nights that I have had all year. I was so excited to go because I've been waiting  for a few years to hear them play live. I can't describe the feeling I had whilst in that room. Hearing the first note of "This Must Be My Dream"  I knew that I was in for a night to remember. Every song that they played was absolutely breathtaking, I felt like I was in another world because the music was just so captivating. They played so many great songs including my favourites: Chocolate, Sex, Somebody Else and Change of  Heart. They played a few instrumental ones that were so beautiful I felt like I had to be so quiet. A few days before the show I came across their song called " Is There Someone Who Can Watch You". Which I later found out was a very personal song to Matt Healy. They ended up playing it and I was blown away at how beautiful he played the piano. I could ramble on and on about how awesome the show was and how it was a night I will not forget , but I would be typing for ages so, I'm going to just leave you with these pictures of my night with The 1975!! 














The outfit I wore

This was an incredible night and I am so glad that I got to go with my best friends!!
To Matt, George, Adam and Ross, thank you so much for one  amazing night and I can't wait until you come back to Utah!!


I hope you enjoyed reading this blog-post and come back for more! The holidays are coming and I cannot be more excited blog some more for you guys!!

Cheers,
 Tasha Siera xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts