Warped Tour 2017!!

Guess who's back!!! I've missed blogging so much. So get ready for an awesome post!!


Well it's that time of year again. Yep that's right ......Warped Tour. I look forward to this day every summer. I count it down like I countdown Christmas I love it that much. It was a different experience this time because I went by myself but, it ended up being a great day. I could ramble on forever about how great it was but, I will leave you with these photos I took during the day.










I love Andy Biersack so much. I love him in Black Veil Brides and as a solo artist. He sounds amazing live and on record. Which, to me is rare to find that in any artist. I have wanted to see him live for so long and when I heard he was going to be on the lineup for Warped Tour '17, I was ecstatic! His set was awesome! He performed "They don't need to understand", Ribcage", We Don't Have To Dance", "Broken Pieces", and his new song, "Beyond My Reach" I was in awe watching him perform. It didn't feel real. I felt like I was in Heaven or something. It was incredible.Seeing him on YouTube didn't do it justice.  To top it off, I actually got to meet him hours before his performance. Earlier that day, right when I got in the gates, I went to the Journey's tent and got a wristband. Around 2pm I waited at the Journey's tent to meet him. When I first got there, I was nervous, but as I waited I began to feel fine. As he walked up to the tent, I started to feel nervous again but I told myself to calm down and that he's a person just like you, he just happens to be really talented. Which made me feel better. When it came to be my turn, I walked up to him and said hi and he asked me how I was and shook my hand. We took a picture and I told him how "Stay Alive"  has helped me a lot this year and he said thank you and that he's grateful that I like his music. Before I knew it, it was over. But it was probably the best moment of 2017 I have ever had. So Thank you Andy for the best Warped Tour experience ever!! Love you xx

Andy Biersack and I



American Authors






Neck Deep











Someone new that I heard at Warped Tour this year was a rapper named Sammy Adams. He's an awesome artist! I have never heard of him before this day but since then, I have had his songs on repeat! I also got to meet him right after he performed. He's so cool and we have something in common: We are both from the East Coast! I'm from New York and he's from Boston but lives in NYC right now. He also gave me a hug and I got a picture with him. (p.s. he's also really good looking too)

Sammy Adams and I 








Too Close Too Touch




Our Last Night



 Hawthorne Heights







Hands Like Houses 

Me, Kelsie & Chris
Sammy Adams' Autograph

American Satan Movie Poster
Badass Jean Jacket

Me at Warped




Warped Tour was lit this year!! I met a lot of cool people. I saw artists I love and discovered some new ones. I had so much fun! It's still so surreal that I met Andy Biersack and saw him live! It's also so fuckin cool that I got to meet Sammy Adams! Your music is awesome by the way!! Thank you to everyone who made my Warped Tour experience incredible!! I say this every year but, I can't wait until next year!!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next post!!

Cheers,
Tasha Siera

Here's music from some of the artists that I saw enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts