One Epic Night!!



I'm back!!!!!

I am so excited to bring you my first blogpost of 2018!! I had so much fun & I can't wait to show you pictures from my night in Salt Lake with Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria & Crown The Empire! 




Crown The Empire

Crown had a great set! It was the first time since Warped Tour 2016 since I've seen them play live and I felt much better this time round. In 2016, I felt so overwhelmed and claustrophobic that I couldn't handle it and so I stood on the side the whole time. But this time , I hanged and I had so much fun.



Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop


Asking Alexandria

This was the first time I had ever seen them live and I was blown away. I loved every song they played. It was intense and I don't think I fully prepared myself for what could've happened but, I had so much fun. Even though there was a mosh pit happening right next to me. One of my favourite songs they played was "Someone Somewhere". Last year, I lost a friend to suicide and it has taken me almost a whole year to come to terms with his passing. The lyrics "Even though I'm on my own, I now I'm not truly alone. Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home." really hit home for me. I know that wherever I go that Justin is watching over me and hoping I'm safe. I wanna thank Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop for this amazing song that brought tears to my eyes. Anyway, I am so happy that I got to see them live. Their new album is awesome and you guys should go check it out because it's out now! Love you guys! Thanks for an amazing set! Hopefully we get to see you this summer for the final Warped Tour!










Black Veil Brides

Andy Biersack

 Ashley Purdy






Jinxx on Violin





Standing there. Waiting for them to take the stage. Anxiety rising, hearts racing, anticipation building. That's how I felt before Black Veil Brides took the stage. I have never seen them live before and I have waited for 4 or 5 years for this one moment. To realise that it was about to happen, I was overwhelmed with excitement! I was also really close to them as well. When they came on stage, I was just in awe. I couldn't think of any words to describe how I was feeling, so all hat kept coming out was "OH MY GOSH!" I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience which doesn't happen all too often. Only when something happens I never thought would. This was one of those times. Their set was amazing! They played all the songs I wanted them to & more. They also played songs from their new album which was about to drop 2 days later.I loved the set-list! My favourites they played were: " Coffin, Rebel Love Song, Faithless, Heart of Fire, Wretched & Divine, Wake Up, Fallen Angels & In the End".  I was so lucky to be in  the crowd that night and have that feeling. The one where I feel so special be in their presence. They exceeded my expectations on how the night was going to go. I don't think I will be able to thank the guys for all that they do and for the incredible night I had! Hopefully we will see you this summer for the final Warped Tour!!

 Angel Wings



 The Crew I went with

So thank you to Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria & Crown for making January 10th 2018 one for the books. I for sure will not forget this night for a great while! Love you guys! xx


Thanks for coming along with me through my night with the guys! I fully enjoyed that night and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!! Go check out Black Veil Brides' new album Vale  & Asking Alexandria's self-titled new album Asking Alexandria. You won't regret it!


Cheers,
Tasha Siera xx

Comments

Popular Posts