Birthday Photo Shoot 2018


















With my Birthday right around the corner I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot. I had so much fun on this shoot. One of my best friends Ali Foster, worked her magic and took some  great photos of me. I have seen all over Instagram and Pintrest in the last few years where girls would take pictures with Number balloons. I thought it was so cool so I decided that this year I was going to do it finally. I am soooo excited to turn 25. 24 was a interesting year for me. So much has happened. Between my family problems, meeting & falling in love with an amazing guy, the death of another friend & the ending of a friendship, Ive been through a lot. But I feel like 25 will be a great year for me. At least I hope it is. I cant wait to see what this year has in store for me. Bring on 25!!




Cheers,
Tasha Siera :)

Comments

Popular Posts