50 Facts About Me!


Hey Guys!

So I have seen different YouTubers and Bloggers do the "50 Facts about me" video for years and it got me thinking that maybe I should do that on here. It's time that you got to know me a little bit better!! Let's begin! Shall we?  

1.I have moved over 30 times in my life. (but have only been in 2 school districts)

2. I'm a CHRISTMAS fanatic

3. I have an indentation on the right side of my skull from when I fell off a soccer ball when I was 8.

4. I love snakes, but I'm deathly afraid of spiders.

5. I've NEVER broken a single bone in my body.

6. I've been to so many concerts in my day.

7. I used to be ambidextrous until the 2nd Grade.

8. I have a partial photographic memory.

9. I have NEVER seen Forrest Gump. ( shocking I know)

10. When I was little, I was scared of people in costume.

11. Colouring is very theraputic for me.

12. Grocery Shopping is one of my favourite things to do.

13. I got baptised into the LDS Church when I was 17.

14. I have a slight addiction to Goldfish crackers. 

15. I have NEVER been to either Disney Theme Park.

16. I almost drowned in a creek when I was 5 years old and thus my fear of water was born.

17. I can recite the Staff Meeting in Toy Story.

18. I hate olives and mushrooms

19. My fear of Clowns, spiders and Red balloons were all born on the same day. (October 31st, 1998)

20. I'm 5'5"

21. My first crush was an animated character. ( Kovu from the Lion King or Aladdin)

22. Fries & mashed potato are two of my favourite foods on the planet.

23. I  have seen every episode of Roseanne at least 10 times.

24. Ben & Jerry's  The Tonight Dough is my favourite ice cream ever.

25. Key Lime Pie is my favourite Pie.

26. Music is my #1 mood relaxer

27.I have always wanted to pay the drums. ( I have a weakness for drummers)

28. Spider-man is my favourite super hero and Tom Holland is my favourite Spider-man.

29.Photography is my passion, my escape & what I will do for a living.

30. When I read a book, I play a movie in my head so I can understand it.

31. I've had a doll that I got when I was 4 that I still sleep with and take with me when I travel. ( And I'm 25)

32. I have a key chain obsession. So much so that when my friends travel and they ask what I want I almost always say a Key Chain.

33. I'm lactose intolerant yet I still have ice cream . ( How does this makes sense?)

34. If I don't have to be somewhere, I will stay in my PJ's all day.

35. I almost always have chocolate somewhere in my house. 

36.Mountain Dew & Dr. Pepper are my two favourite sodas.

37. I like to hug. A LOT.

38. My dream vacation is anywhere that has a beach.

39. Even though I was born in New York, I feel like I was meant to be in California.

40. I absolutely love cupcakes. Anytime for any occasion. It's my favourite dessert.

41. I'm obsessed with quotes.

42. I have been on Pinterest for 5 years and have over 34,000 pins.

43. I have always been the type of person who remembers their dreams.

44. I have an  EXTREMELY good selective memory. Which means I remember names, people, phone numbers etc.. very well.

45. Chad Michael Murray went to my High School.

46. Converse are my favourite shoes to wear next to Nike shoes.

47. Fruity Pebbles is my favourite cereal ever!

48. I can't seep in silence. I have to either have the tv or the radio on in order to sleep. Weird I know!

49. My favourite show on Nickelodeon was Drake & Josh growing up.

50. I have been writing this blog on and off for the past 3 years and have been loving every minute of it.



And there you have it!! 50 Random facts you never knew about me. I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me. It was fun! Stay tuned for my FINAL Warped Tour post! It's gonna be a great one!!


Cheers,
Tasha xx

Comments

Popular Posts