A Night with Niall Horan
















I have waited 8 years or forever in my book to see Niall Horan live and in person. When he announced that  he was going on tour, I prayed that he would come to Utah. When I heard that he was coming to Utah, I about screamed in excitement. I couldn't wait to see him live. I counted down the days, crossed off the days on my calendar. On the night before the concert, I was so nervous and super excited I couldn't really sleep that well. I was like a kid on Christmas! The next morning I could hardly contain my excitement! The day seemed to go by slow in the hours leading up to the show. It didn't hit me that I was going to the show until I was standing in line about to go in. I got to my seat and then an hour or so later Maren Morris performed. She was incredible. Beautiful voice. She sang My Church, 80's Mercedes, Rich, The Middle, I Could Use A Love Song, Once, Second Wind & Just Another Thing. 

Waiting for Niall to come on felt like hours. The anticipation was killing me. When he stepped out onto the stage, I screamed. As did the rest of the crowd. I couldn't comprehend that he was standing there and I could see him and hear his voice. I think at one point I started crying. His voice was like an angels'. Heavenly. He performed the following songs: Slow Hands, Mirrors, You and Me, Seeing Blind ( my favourite), Dancing in the Dark ( Springsteen cover), Fools Gold ( 1D), Drag Me Down ( 1D), Tide, Paper Towns, Fore Away, On my Own, Finally Free, This Town, Since we're Alone & Flicker. I cried during Flicker & This Town. I love those songs. As I was standing there listening to him sing, I realised that I could tick off 2 things off my bucket list. 1. Seeing him in concert and 2. Hear his laugh in person. As the night drew closer to the end of the show  I secretly didn't want it to end. I wanted to keep going.  But like I've said before.... All good things must come to an end. Shouldn't they? 



I will never forget my Night with Niall Horan & Maren Morris. It was simply one of the best days of my life. So thank you to you both for making it one for the books. Love you both!!

I hope you enjoyed reading all about my night in Salt Lake.

Cheers,
Tasha Siera


Comments

Popular Posts