🎄Temple Lights 2017! 🎄



















It's that time of year again!!! Yep that's right, Temple Lights!! It's honestly one of my favourite parts about the Holiday Season. Everything looks so magical and it makes me feel so giddy and excited inside. When I go and see the lights it really feels like the season has started. I remember 5 years ago when I went for the first time with my college roommates, I was amazed, in awe of all the beautiful display of lights. The Temple was surrounded lights and warmth and I have never seen something so beautiful in my life at that point. They never cease to disappoint me with how they light Temple Square. This year was no different. It was gorgeous. This year I went with a group of friends and we had so much fun. I love going up with friends because it just makes it more fun. This is random but Little known fact about the lights: They start stringing up the lights in August & finish them right before November. Crazy right?! Even crazier, it takes them about 2 or so months to take them all down. I will stop rambling because the pictures say it all!!



Thank you so much for reading this post & I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have loved taking pictures for it. Stay tuned for my annual Year In Review: 2017 post!  If you want to, you can hit that follow button so you can see more posts like this. 
Thanks!!

Cheers,
Tasha Siera


Comments

Popular Posts