๐ŸŽ„Merry December!๐ŸŽ„



๐ŸŽ„December๐ŸŽ„



December has got to be my favourite month of the year besides my Birthday month.It's so magical and it seems like everyone is in a better mood when this month comes round. I love everything about it. The clothes, the food, decorating the tree,seeing Temple lights in Salt Lake, watching endless amounts of Christmas films & of course spending it with the people who mean the most to me. I am so excited for everything I will do this month. December is also the time to reflect on the year and remind yourself on the great things that happened & also the not so great things too. I love this time of year. Snow falling, Christmas music faintly playing in the background, baking cookies with friends and the anticipation of Christmas day. I think my obsession with Christmas started when I was a little kid. My mom always told me growing up that I couldn't even mention the holidays until after Thanksgiving. Which was torture I must admit. But when the day after Thanksgiving rolled around, I was like the Spirit of Christmas. Still am actually. I start putting up decorations around that time and by the time I'm done, my room looks like Santa Claus threw up in my room because its so festive. I love Christmas day don't get me wrong, but I think the run up to xmas is my favourite because you get to do really fun things like go skating, play in the snow, build gingerbread houses, go to parties and spend time with friends and family. 



I could ramble on & on about how much I love Christmastime but we would be here forever so I'm going to stop here. I have a lot planned for this month so get ready for some festive blogposts!!

Cheers, 
Tasha Siera๐ŸŽ…

Comments

Popular Posts