My 25 Favourite Things about the Holidays Day:12

Hey Guys!!!!!
    Welcome back to day 12 of Blogmas!!!!




                             Day 12: Christmas Music

             
 

One of the many reasons why I love the holidays is all the Christmas music that is playing on the radio and on T.V. When I was growing up, I would try to play Christmas music whenever I could. But my mom would say that I couldn't play Christmas Music or talk about it until after Thanksgiving. Sometimes I couldn't handle not listening to Xmas music so I would listen to it when my mom wasn't home. During this time of year, I love playing  my Xmas Playlist on Spotify. I basically have it playing 24/7 during the holidays. I like to play it when I wrap presents, when I am writing a blogpost or just at anytime. I especially like listening to Christmas music whilst I make food or bake. Dancing around the kitchen like an idiot is my favourite part.




Every year for the last 15 years, my Hometown radio station has been playing xmas music. Each year it varies but, they usually start playing Christmas music around the second week of November. For the whole Christmas Season up until December 26th.  It may seem a little early to start hearing xmas music, but I like it. It gets me into the festive spirit and who doesn't like to feel festive? Except for maybe the Grinch and Scrooge. My favourite part of it when they change over from regular music to Christmas music at midnight. They play their annual jingle and then from that point on it's Christmas music all day everyday til the 26th. I have been listening since I think I was like 10 years old. The day that it changes over I get so excited. When I was younger, I would just leave Star 102.5 on all day , even when I was at school. When they start playing Christmas music, that's when I know the holiday season has started. I still listen to this station and I don't even live there anymore. And I will continue to listen to it every single Christmas.






Well that was a little insider to what radio stations I listen to during the holidays. What stations do you listen to? What songs do you like to listen to during Christmas time?


Come back tomorrow for more favourites.

Much Love,
Tasha Siera xoxo





Comments

Popular Posts