My 25 Favourite things about he Holidays Day:18

Hey guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 18!!!


There's only 1 week until Christmas!! Can you believe it? Time has flown by so fast!


Day 18Christmas with Zoella





Zoella has to be one of my top favourite YouTubers that have ever graced the Internet. She is so entertaining, lovely, sweet and just an all-around good person. Her videos make my day and I look forward to seeing them in my subscription boxes. Every year she does Vlogmas which is where she vlogs everyday until Christmas and what she gets up to each day. I've been watching for a couple of years now and I love it. I look forward to it each year and I feel as though it is not the holiday season until I watch Zoe's vlogmas or just vlogmas in general. Like a month ago during one of her main channel videos, she said that she had exciting news to tell us about. I had no idea what the news could be, but I was excited. Then she told us that not only was she doing Vlogmas this year on her second channel, she said that she was going to upload a video each day on her main channel. She called it "24 Days of Zoella". That meant that we were going to get 2 videos from her every day leading up to Christmas!! When I heard that, I was so excited because an extra video everyday? That's awesome. I've said this loads of times, bu it's kind of like my own little advent calendar that I get open. and instead of chocolate I get fun videos all having to do with CHRISTMAS!! I've put up 2 of my favourites so far in this post. One is a Christmas Jumper haul and the other one is a baking video where she baked Gingerbread Cupcakes. 


If you haven't checked out 24 Days of Zoella or her Vlogmas videos ,then you should because they're awesome and funny. They for sure will get you into the Christmas Spirit!!

I hope you enjoyed Day 18 of Blogmas!!! Stay tuned for more Christmassy excitement. Come back tomorrow for Day 19 cause it will be a good one!!

Much Love,
Tasha Siera xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts