My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day 11

Hello Guys!!!!
   Happy Day 11 everyone!!!  I can't believe how quickly its going!! I hope you are enjoying Blogmas as much as I am!!

           Day 11: Holiday Drinks 
I don't know about you but what i love about the winter is all the festive treats and sweets that come out. But what I get so excited for is all the drinks that emerge. 

  White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos
 Ruby Spice Cider   


                                                                                                 
Youthberry® Wild Orange Blossom Tea Blend
Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom
                                                                                       
Within the last 8 months I have been drinking tea a lot more than I used to. For some reason before , I just didn't like the aftertaste of it. But within the last year, I have started to like tea more and more. There is a place in my local mall called Teavana and I absolutely love it. It's a tea place and they have all different types of Teas to choose from. It's so cool because there is someone there to take you on a tour of the place and tell about the teas and the kettles and other things they have to offer. This year they have brought out their holiday or limited edition teas and I have to say , they are soo good. The three that are pictured are three of my favourites there. There's another one I like but I can;t remember the name of it. The one I'm really loving at the moment is the Ruby Spiced Cider Tea. It has Cinnamon spiced apples and pomegranates and a hint of plums in it. When I took my first sip of it, I fell in love with it. I loved the fruitiness of it but I liked that it had a certain warmth about it from the cinnamon. I sample it every time I stop in there. Another one that I'm really liking is the White Chocolate Peppermint Tea. I love chocolate so why wouldn't I love this. When I first had it, it tasted so chocolaty. But it also had a strong kick of peppermint. But not so much of a kick that it over-powered the chocolate. What I love about the tea at Teavana is that the tea doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like other teas I have had. Which is why I'm starting to like tea more and more.

Caramel Brulee` 
Peppermint Mocha



During the holidays, I love going to Starbucks for their Seasonal Drinks. They usually bring back the same drinks but occasionally they bring out new ones and they become very popular. A few of my favourites are shown above. I really love the Caramel brulee` latte. I'm a big fan of caramel anyway and I love creme` Brulee` so it was the perfect combination of flavors. Who loves Chocolate? I know I do. So when I came across the Peppermint Mocha latte last year, I was like " chocolate and peppermint in a coffee drink?" I had it and I loved it. It had a strong taste of peppermint with a great balance of chocolate. I always get more chocolate put in it because I love chocolate so much. But I have to say the one that I always have each year is the Gingerbread latte or frappuccino. It's definately one of the sweeter drinks on the menu, but I like the sweetness in it. What I like about is the slight spiciness of the gingerbread and the hint of espresso in it. They also top it with nutmeg and whipped cream. Even though it doesn't call for it, I always put caramel sauce or chocolate sauce on it. When I worked as a seasonal employee at Macy's last year, I had two of these everyday. That's how much I love it and I hope they never get rid of it. 


Holiday drinks are up there in my favourite parts about the holidays. Starbucks and Teavana are my go-to's for the season. What are your favourite Seasonal drinks or drinks you like to have during winter?


I hope you enjoyed me sharing my favourite drinks today. 
Come Back tomorrow for day 12!! 

Much Love,
Tasha Siera  



Comments

Popular Posts