My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:17

Welcome to Blogmas Day 17!!!

                                 It's nearly Christmas and that means it is almost the end of Blogmas. But don't worry there is still more to come in the next 8 days!!

Day:17 Breakfast on Christmas Morning!!

Biscuits & Sausage Gravy Recipe
Biscuits 'n Gravy

Gingerbread Pancakes










Celebrate a birthday or special day with these super-yummy Funfetti Pancakes!  Light, fluffy, and loaded with sprinkles, these breakfast goodies will make your morning extra special!:
Funfetti Pancakes
Lucky Charms








Christmas Morning: You wake up, excited and ready to open presents. you go downstairs and you instantly smell something amazing. that's right, breakfast! I love Christmas morning for many reasons. But one reason why I love Christmas morning is breakfast. My mom sometimes would let us choose what we wanted for breakfast and sometimes she would just surprise us. One of my favourite breakfasts that she would make that is not listed here is French toast, eggs, and applesauce. It was always a staple at our house whether or not it was the holidays. Sometimes my mom would make homemade applesauce, which made it 10 times better. I mean I like regular ,store bought applesauce, but my mom's homemade is so much better. But most years I would just have a bowl of Lucky Charms which is one of my favourite cereals of all time, next to fruity pebbles. I haven't had it on Christmas morning but I think it would be appropriate because of the sprinkles. That is Funfetti Pancakes. It's basically just regular pancakes with loads of sprinkles mixed in with the batter. You could also make these with funfetti cake batter as well. I've had them a lot and I love them . But I mainly have them on my birthday as a treat. You can top i with anything you want, but I usually put whipped cream and extra sprinkles. But there is one breakfast food that I haven't had yet and would like to have that morning. And that is Gingerbread Pancakes. It's self explanatory its just gingerbread spice pancakes. How much more Christmassy can you get than gingerbread? I would love to try and make it because not only i haven't had it in pancakes, I haven't had gingerbread cookies either. I've the gingerbread latte at Starbucks though and that is amazing. maybe I will make it on Christmas morning and see how it turns out. Another thing I love to eat for breakfast any morning is biscuits 'n gravy. It's so good and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't had it yet. It's a great meal to have in cold weather because it will warm you up. My mom sometimes made it entirely homemade and it was absolutely delicious. but i also have had it with Pillsbury biscuits and sausage gravy, which is good as well. I also like to have some sort of tea or a hot drink on Christmas morning cause I'm always cold. I also like to have either cider or hot chocolate.


This blogpost made me excited for Christmas morning, but also it made me really hungry as well. What does your family make for breakfast on Xmas morning? Leave comments below.


Thank you for reading Day 17 and I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you are enjoying Blogmas and come back tomorrow for Day 18!!

Much Love,
Tasha Siera xoxo






Here's the link to the gingerbread pancake recipe:


http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/12/gingerbread-pancakes.html

Comments

Popular Posts