My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:7


Welcome Back to Day 7 of my Favourite things!!!


                     Day #7: Making Christmas Lists!


Every year when it gets close to the Holiday Season, I get so excited to write my Christmas list. Ever since I was little I would write a letter to Santa, stating what my Christmas wish was , or what i had wanted for Christmas that year. I love making a Christmas list because it would get me even more excited for the holidays. At Macy's for as long as I can remember, they have a mail box in the store with paper and pens so kids or anyone can write what they want want from Santa. They can drop it in the mailbox and it gets sent to the North Pole to Saint Nick. I thought that was so cool of Macy's to do that cause the little kids can write what they want and know that Santa will read it and make them happy on Christmas Day. They call it Macy's Believe Campaign. For every wish list someone writes , they will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish  Foundation. (up to $1,000,000) You can make a wish list in a Macy's store or you can go onto the Macy's website and send one to the North Pole straight-away. I love the feeling of helping someone out during the holidays. Knowing that even the littlest things that people can do can help such a great organization and help kids, is truly amazing. It warms my heart and I'm proud to help out each year I can.




So please do what you can this year to make a child smile a little brighter this  Holiday Season.


Thanks for reading Day #7, and get ready for Day 8 tomorrow, it's a cozy one!!

     Much Love,
  Tasha Siera


Comments

Popular Posts