My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:19

Hey guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 19!!!


There is only 6 days left until Christmas and less than 2 weeks of the rest of the year! That's insane!!! 



cute winter outfit: Day:19 Winter Outfits!!
Slouchy fall outfit:
i love this, and yes i know its red, but it is soo cute!:
"I'm warm" one of my Fav OUTFITS!! I need to live in a place where I can wear this type of outfit!:








I love this time of year. Comfy sweaters, scarves, hats and cute stockings. I  have to say that winter is my favourite season for clothing. Going into stores and seeing an assortment of cute sweaters and other things, gets me so excited to buy them. I love to do the classic baggy sweater and leggings with a scarf, but I also like wearing sweater with skirts and jeans. During this time, I feel like clothes get so much more cuter than ever before. I have a few of my favourites shown. But what I love to live in this winter is cute sweaters and jeans with boots. My favourite look up there is the bottom left hand one. I love the sparkly skirt with the grey sweater. I would definitely wear that to a Christmas party or new years party. I have a board on my pinterest that is called My Dream closet. Which has pictures of all the clothes I like and wish that I could afford to buy. 




This post was a little crappy, I know but I will try to have a better one tomorrow.

That's day 19! Please come back for Day 20 tomorrow!

Much Love, 
Tasha Siera xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts