My 25 Favourite Things about the Holidays Day:5

Welcome back to My Favourite Things!!!!
I hope you are enjoying my blog posts so far and will continue to enjoy them!

      I love everything about Christmas which makes deciding on only 25 things to talk about really hard.

             Day #5  Christmas with the YouTubers
For the last 3 years I have been watching my favourite YouTubers During this time of the year. Three years ago I came across Ingrid Nilsen's YouTube channel and she had a video called Vlogmas and I was intrigued. I wondered what Vlogmas was and what the video was about. So I clicked on it and the video was just her and what she did during the month of December. After one video, I was hooked. I came back each day to watch more and more. I loved the idea of someone vlogging each day until Christmas. Getting a glimpse of what they got up to and what traditions they had during the holidays. That's where my love for Vlogmas began.

           

I've been watching Zoella's Vlogmas vlogs for about 2 years now and I absolutely love them. She has also become one of my top favourite YouTubers to watch on a daily basis. She is just one of the sweetest most kind people to grace the internet. My first Vlogmas vlog I watched of hers one back in 2013 .  I liked seeing what she got up to and I love how much she loves Christmas and how excited she got. So I continued to watch everyday. To this day, she has become a part of my Christmas tradition. I feel like it's not really the holiday season until Vlogmas starts. I feel like watching her Vlogmas videos everyday in December is like my own little Advent Calendar that I get to open each day. Or like an extra present. So far I'm really loving her vlogs this year. She also decided to do a second video every day in December on her main channel as well. Its called 24 Days of Zoella. So go and check it out!!!





This year I discovered a  new YouTube family to watch. Their name is The Michalaks and they are a London based couple with a toddler named Grayson. They are probably one of the cutest families on the planet. I came across them like 8 months ago when I was on a Zoella YouTuber marathon. They were in one of Zoe's vlogs and they just seemed really cool so in the sidebar I saw one of their vlogs and I clicked it. After I was done watching it, I knew I had to keep watching. They were different from all the other YouTubers I have watched before. Watching their videos is kinda like watching a mini movie. They do what is called "silky montages" where there's just music playing and different kinds of shots and camera angles . It's different but I've really liked it. They do weekly vlogs instead of daily vlogs. But this year they have decided to do VLOGMAS and I couldn't be more excited! It's kinda like we are going to be watching deleted scenes that we don't get to see in their weekly vlogs. But I remember them saying that they were still going to do their regular Sunday video but I'm not sure.


I'm really liking Vlogmas 2015 so far and I can't wait to see what is to come for the rest of December. You should also check out these other YouTubers because they are doing Christmas videos too.  


  • The Shaytards
  • FleurDeForce
  • Tanya Burr
  • Ingrid Nilsen ( DIY December)

There's Day 5 of my favourite things. Who are you watching during December?
Come back tomorrow for Day 6!

Much Love
Tasha Siera xoxo




           

Comments

Popular Posts