My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:3

Welcome back!!!
I'm going to get better at these intros I promise.. but here's another favourite of mine.

                  Day #3
               Christmas Films:


When it gets closer to Christmas time, I get most excited because that means I can watch my favourite Christmas films.I have so many that it's very hard to just pick a few. 
Charlie Brown has always been one of my favourites at anytime during the year. But I especially love the Charlie Brown Christmas series. They always play Merry Christmas Charlie Brown on TV and every year, i don't miss it. I love the whole thing. But my favourite part of it is when they are at the tree place and charlie Brown finds a little tree with very little needles. He takes it home anyway. He starts to decorate it and finds out that only a single red bauble can fit on it. It's so cute when he puts the bauble on the tree and it leans to one side. But my all time favourite part of the show is when at the end. All of Charlie Brown's friends gather round and make his tree look even better and then they start humming a Christmas tune. 
Who doesn't love a Holiday movie with every major A-list actor in it? That is exactly what this movie has: every A-list actor out there. Some of the actors that are in the movie are: Ashton Kutcher, Bon Jovi, Hilary Swank, Ludacris, Abigail Breslin, Sara Jessica Parker and Josh Duhamel. If you remember Valentine's Day that came out in 2010, this is very similar to that movie  with a ton of actors in it. I like it cause it follows the characters during New Years Eve.

Now this one has to be my absolute favorite out of all the movie I like. Its Jim Carrey's How the Grinch Stole Christmas!!! I love this movie so much that i watch year round whenever I can. I've seen it so many times that i can recite it word for word. Me and my friend Sue like to recite lines from the movie and sometimes people get annoyed with it. One Christmas she even made me a a little poster with different lines from the movie with the Grinch in the middle. I hang it up every year. I really love this movie because for one it has to do with CHRISTMAS. But i really like the humor in it. I'm pretty sure you all have seen it at least once during the holidays if not more. I've seen it probably 100 times in my life. For me at least it's not the Holiday Season unless I have seen this movie and I'm excited to watch it this year. I know it won't be the only time I see it. 




Well that is a little preview of  my favourite Christmas films during the Holiday Season!!

Come back tomorrow for Day #4



     Much love,
    Tasha Siera





            

Comments

Popular Posts