My 25 favourite things about the Holidays!! Day: 2

Hey Guys!!!
    I'm back with Day 2 of my favourite things about the holidays!!!!! 


           Day #2 
                Bath & Body Works Holiday Scents



When Bath&Body Works brings out the Holiday range, I get so excited because that means I can buy a ton of candles and Wallflowers and just make my place smell like a Christmas wonderland. What I love about BBW Holiday Collection is that they don't just bring out they same couple of scents each year. I mean they do bring back some of the same scents each year because people love them so much, including myself.  Every time I go to the mall, I have to go into Bath&Body works just because it smells insanely good and I cant help it. I haven't gotten a lot  of candles and things yet but the picture above shows a few things I got so far. 

One of my favorite candles during this time of he year is their Champagne toast candle. I discovered this candle last season and just fell in love with it. When I first smelled this candle, I was like " This smells soooo good. I have give this one a home!"  I'm so glad that they brought it back this year. The reason why I like it so much is because  it smells just like a glass of Champagne, in my opinion. It says on he bottom that it has champange, nectarine and black currant in it. Now , I don't know what black currants are but I like it all the same. I've gone through about 3 or so in the last 6 months cause I just love this candle so much. I know for sure I will be buying more in the future. 
These next two scents were a new discovery this year. I've seen them every year but I just never had the thought of trying them out. I was in Bath and Body works the other day and I saw these and I just had to have them. A lovely girl who works there pointed these out to me and didn't know that they had made room perfumes. So i smelled them and I knew that i had o take them home with me. The first one is called Mahogany Teakwood. According to the website it smells of mahogany, cedarwood, oak with lavender and geranium . But to me (and this will sound very funny) but this is how I can describe it. It smells like a really good-looking guy. The next picture is the Marshmallow Fireside Room spray. I've seen the candle version of this many a time but I didn't know that they had a room spray!  It basically smells like a bonfire. And I looove it!! Every time I spray my room with either of these it feels all cozy in my room and smells incredible. 
This last one has to be one of my all time faves!!! Yes, it's the Warm Vanilla Sugar candle!!!I think it was about 2 or so years ago when I first saw this. I got so excited when they made the body spray and the body butter into a candle that I bough about 4 of them when they first came out. And then for some reason, they didn't bring it back after that year, and I was most upset cause I fell in love with this scent. After they didn't bring it back, every year after that, I would ask someone in the store if they had it or if it was online. But hen I was in Bath and Body Works yesterday and I was just browsing through the candles and such. when I saw the WARM VANILLA SUGAR CANDLE again!!! I was so excited and internally screamed for about five minutes. I didn't know that they had brought it back this year, but I'm most excited and I plan on buying as many as I can before they are gone.  I absolutely love this scent because it literally smells like you are baking when you're really not. And who doesn't want their house to smell like cookies all day? I sure do. I always get the body spray and now I can say it is my go-to scent. It's pretty much what I always smell like and I have officially decided that i is my signature scent.




                             I hope you enjoyed this post about my favourite scents round the holiday season and leave comments below telling me your favourite scents you like during this time of year!! 

  Come back tomorrow for Day 3!!
                                                                               
                                                                                     Much love,
                                                                                    Tasha Siera

                                                         

                 

Comments

Popular Posts