My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:8

Hey Guys!!
I can't believe it has already been a week of Blogmas!! I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and will continue to enjoy it.

One of my favourite things about this time of year is all the cozy Christmas sweaters that are in the stores. I love slipping on a festive  jumper and curling up on the couch with my hot chocolate with a Christmas film on .


                Day 8: Christmas Sweaters

So, during this time of year, so many stores have an array of Christmas jumpers. Some range from a simple Merry Christmas, to the traditional " Ugly Christmas sweater".  To be honest I think my favourite Christmas sweaters are the ones that are a little over the top. I like those ones because I feel like they are little bit more festive than the other ones. My favourite store to shop at for those kinds of sweaters is Forever 21. They always have a great selection of sweaters usually, but when its holiday season, they have awesome Christmas jumpers. Two of the ones I like are the one with the snowman and the one with the reindeer. I like to pair them with legging and sometimes boots and a simple necklace. The one in the lower right hand corner is from H&M and I love it. It says "Elfie Selfie" which i think is so cute. I think i would wear skinny jeans and some cute earrings with my hair curled and a red bow in my hair. But my personal favourite is the one from Victoria's Secret. It's a Christmas Onesie!! It's so cute and it also has a butt flap on the back. I really like it. I've really never worn a onesie before but I would buy that one.

Sorry that this post was a little bit crappy I just haven't been feeling well the last couple days. I hope to be well soon so that I can write better blog posts for you guys.

I hope you liked this blogpost. 

Roll on Day #9!!
Much Love,
    Tasha Siera xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts