My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day:13

Hello guys and welcome  to Blogmas Day 13!!

                      There's only 12 days left until CHRISTMAS!!!!! I'm so excited! 

Day 13: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show





Ever since I can remember, I watched The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show during the holidays. It became a tradition in my house. Every year in the beginning of December, me and my sister or the three of us would sit down and watch it. I was always in amazement of the women walking down the runway. I can remember a time when I was little when I was about like 12 or so, I would practice my walk down our hall or in the kitchen. I thought I could walk like those girls. I wish my mom would have gotten those times on tape. That would have been funny to watch back. Granted to this day I still do it. When this years show aired, I walked down the corridor in my apartment to the songs that played. I have practiced my walk and even what I would do as my signature at the end of the runway. Just like how Behati and Adrianna do. I remember my favourite show from like 5 years ago and I saw Erin Heatherton walk down the runway and I said to myself," I would love to have the opportunity to do that". But then I remembered that I'm not tall enough to be one. I love how they incorporate something having to do with the winter or Christmas. One of my favourite shows has got to be the 2013 show because during the show, they had a segment called " Calendar Girls". In which each girl came out dressed as a certain month.







credit: SelenaGomezVeVo

This years show was really good. Selena Gomez, The Weekend and Ellie Goulding performed and did a great job. This year there were new angels and some new girls took their first steps on the Victoria's Secret catwalk. Including, Kendall Kardashian and GiGi Hadid. Once you take your first angel steps, your life will change forever. Girls who have been modeling for years dream to take that long walk in Angel heaven. My favourite segment this year is when selena Gomez performed. She performed a medley of 2 songs off her New album " Hands to Myself" and " Me & My Girls.



I love to watch this show every year and see what new things they have come up with. From wings, to the elaborate costumes, it really is like heaven on earth.



I hope you guys enjoyed Day 13 of Blogmas!!


Much Love,
Tasha Siera

Comments

Popular Posts