My 25 Favourite things about the Holidays Day 22

Hey Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 22!!!

There's only 3 days left until Christmas!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited !! And as I am writing this, it is snowing!! It looks like it will be a white Christmas this year!!!

Day: 22 Christmas Adverts!!





When I hear the first bell from the Hershey's advert, it makes me so excited for the Christmas Season. There are so many commercials from the Campbell's soup commercial, to the coca-cola polar bear commercial. My favourite part of the Christmas season is  the adverts that are on t.v. One of my favourites would have to be the soup advert. In the commercial that came out in 1993, a young snowman comes in from the cold. As he enters his house, he begins to melt. When he sits down and takes a bite of the soup he melts into  a little boy. Now when I first saw this commercial, it scared me a little. The sight of someone melting frightened me. but it is one of the first commercials that comes on and gets me into the festive spirit.




My mom really loves M&M'S and when I was younger she had a lot of things associated with M&M'S. She had figurines, ornaments, candy dispensers we even had christmas lights at one point. So when they came out with a M&M'S christmas commercial, my mom was so happy. It also happens to be one of my favourites as well. I like it because it is really funny. I like it when Santa and the red M&M faint because they can't believe that each other exists. Also shown is the Christmas advert for Coca-Cola.


There you have it , Day 22 complete. I hope you enjoyed seeing my favourite christmas commercials. 

See you tomorrow for Day 23!!

Much Love, 
Tasha Siera xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts