My 25 Favourite Things about the Holidays Day 16

Hey guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 16!!!

I cannot believe that there is only 9 days left until Christmas!! This month has literally flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were all having our Thanksgiving meal. As another mind blower, there is only 2 weeks left of 2015!!! Honestly, where has the time gone?

Day 16: New Year's Eve!



New Year's: a time for celebrating with friends, reflecting on the past year, making resolutions for the new year and finding the person that you will kiss at midnight. I love New Years because people get dressed up extra special and have a ton of fun. Some people go to fancy parties, some go to bars to celebrate. Some  people also just stay home and have a little party with family and friends. I have watched the Ball Drop ever since I can remember. It's a tradition at my house. My family and a few friends gather at my house and watch the ball drop. There's always great food and even better sweets. Champagne for those over 21 and sparkling grape juice for the others. I always watch Dick Clark's New year's Rockin Eve each year because it's so much fun and they always have great performers and I don't really watch anything other than that. I love all the food at a New year's party. At least at my parties we have an assortment of cookies. My favourites are the cut-out cookies my mom makes every year. We also have cupcakes and appetizers.Which are always amazing. As I've gotten older, I normally spend New Year's with my friends and we have a great time ringing in the New year. The part that I always get most excited for is when the ball starts dropping and having to find someone to kiss. I also get nervous cause I think that maybe I won't kiss anyone and won't start out the year the right way. But the last 2 years I have had a kiss at midnight. Both with the same person. But this year I will have to find someone new to kiss. Bu if I don't kiss anyone, it won't be the end of the world. What I have always wanted to do and experience is actually going to NYC and seeing the ball drop in person. I've had friends go and say that it was a lot fun. But the only drawback would be is that i would have to wait in the same place for hours without taking a break. Also, the tight, confined spaces would not do well for my anxiety. but it would still be a lot of fun.



Well that was Day 16 of Blogmas!!!
Come back for Day 17 cause it's going to be yummy!!!


Much Love,
Tasha Siera xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts